Throne Room is the second picture to be unlocked when starting a new game of the Secret Society: Hidden Mystery.
Throne Room is unlocked when the player reaches level 3.
The picture got a make-over as part of the Magic Tour and Christmas Update. The make-over included replacing three hidden items which could be found in the picture with four new items.
From the Diary:
"How did Richard find himself in the past? Is that within the power of the Explorer, too? Whatever the case, Richard took this photo of some medieval monarch's throne room... it's an amazing image!"
The following is a list of hidden items found in Throne Room in most modes. Depending on the Picture Level and Game Mode you may not have to find all the items in one visit. Morphs and Pieces modes have their own items that need to be found, separate from those listed below.
- Ancient Scroll
- Antique Vase
- Cherub Statue
- Dragon Pendant
- Egg ¹
- Goblet ³
- Hand Fan
- Jester's Hat
- Key ¹
- Sconce ³
- Tattered Map
- Tray ¹
- The Magic Tour and Christmas Update (November 2016) made the following changes:
- Grapes, Halberd, and Strawberry were removed
- Egg, Key, Spider, and Tray were added
- An update in 2017 made the following changes:
- Spider was removed
- The Hanami Festival Update (April 2018) made the following changes:
- Golden Goblet was renamed Goblet
- Torch was renamed Sconce
Resource Demands and Rewards for PlayingEdit
The amount of energy required to play Throne Room will increase as the level of the Picture is increased. The experience points and coins rewards for each win of the Picture will also increase to match the increase in resource demands, as will the pool of potential collection item rewards.
Note: In addition to the items listed above, other items may also be in the list of potential rewards for a particular play of the picture depending on what game mode it is currently in (e.g. items from the Venetian Masks collection if it is in Text mode) or if there is an active quest involving the picture.
- Table top
- In the vase on the table
- Under chair behind the left rear leg
- Peeking out behind one of the pendants at top of the back wall (right)
- Under table, far right
- Midway up left the post at the entrance of canopy
- Side of canopy near quadrefoil