Below is a list of players known to have the locked boards problem in the game, known here as Locked Board Syndrome or LBS.
You can also use the new 'Locked Boards Depository' board on the Forum to create new threads to communicate with your LBS Friends and otherwise discuss the issue.
Adding Game Information Edit
Anyone can add a player's name to this list since people with LBS may not be aware that they have the problem until a Friend lets them know.
You do not need to be a registered member of the wiki to add information to the list below. Simply press the edit button in the top left hand corner of this page and add the game details, you will not be asked to log-in/register. Your edit will be recorded as by 'a wikia contributor' but you can sign off using your name to let people know who you are (in the edit summary box).
If you run into difficulty editing this page, then you can leave a message in the comment section instead with the information you would like to share, and someone else will add it for you.
Rules for Posting Edit
Everyone is free to edit this list, but there are a few guidelines you should follow when doing so
- Don't be an Ass: You may not post personally identifying information about another player without their express permission. Game name (as long as they don't use their full real name in-game) and game level is okay, but things like their Facebook name or details of their avatar if it is a personal photo are not okay.
- Reach a consensus: Remember that locked boards will vary and may be seen by some players and not others. Use the Locked Boards Depository Forum to confirm new additions to the list before adding them. This is doubly true for removing players from the list. Just because a board is now continuously open for you does not mean that it is continuously open for all their Friends. Use the forum to see how their other Friends see their boards before making any major changes to the list. This list is a community effort, and additions/removals should reflect a community consensus. Avoid removing players unless it is really necessary, consider alternatives such as changing their status column to 'cured', 'mostly open' or some alternative that will demonstrate that the board may not appear locked to their Friends any more (or all their Friends in the first place). Edit wars between contributors who disagree with the status of a player will not be tolerated and may result in the restriction of posting rights. So use the forum to reach an agreement if you feel an entry warrants further discussion/adjustment.
- No Repeat Entries: Carefully check the list before creating a new entry, as the player may already be listed. Players often change some or all of their name to indicate things such as wanting certain gifts or not wanting thank you gifts, e.g. player names Foss; FossNoTyPls; FossLovesBugs; FssThksFriends etc. may all be the same player, which is why a general idea of the players level and their profession should be given if possible to help identify them (game levels will change more frequently than this list gets updated though). However, if a player has two games, then it is okay to have separate entries for each game (should be unfortunate to have both with the problem), since LBS takes many forms and one game may behave differently than the other.
- Filling in Info: Try to provide as much information as you can in the available columns, as this will help others identify the player as their Friend. Many players in the game use the same or similar name, so even stating their current game level and game profession would be useful in identifying them. But it is okay to leave any cell blank if you don't know or don't want to share the information.
- Gifts: This info is probably something that only the LBS player themselves can add. But can be used by them to tell other players what items will not arrive in their game if sent to them as gifts by their Friends. Since space is limited, use short hand to indicate which game items you cannot receive as gifts when your board is locked. For consistency use:MCEto indicate combining elements normally won in the Mill;ACEto indicate combining elements normally won in Ancient Library;MCIto indicate Collection items normally won in the Mill;ACIto indicate Collection items normally won in Ancient Library;LDYto indicate Ladybugs (as opposed to LBs which might get confusing...) andallto indicate that you can't receive any item from either picture. Use a combination, e.g. 'MCE, LDY' where necessary.
List of Players with Locked BoardsEdit
Important: This list was originally created and tirelessly maintained for months by Ancient Alien Astronaut, and all credit for this work should go to AAA.
Note: It is probably more useful for future fact-finding if the 'level' column reflects the level a player was at when they first became afflicted with LBS, not their current game level.
|GAME NAME||PLATFORM||LEVEL||PROFESSION||DATE||LBS STATUS||PROBLEMS RECEIVING GIFTS?|
|BooBoo / S Cabion||iPhone||252||Sage||10/14/15||intermittent|
|iPod||223||Magician||Nov 27, '15||Intermittent|
|Jillers||Kindle Fire HDX||232||Magician||10/25/15||Intermittent|
|Karen kern. Dave||iOS||390||11/15||intermittent|
|markTokens||Kindle Fire HD (3rd generation)||484||sleuth||10/2015||constant|
|Mommytokenspls||168||Magician||No name. Only Venice open.|
|NanaGinaZZ||413||Sleuth||Only Venice open|
|Pamster315/ Seabiscuit/ Invictus||android||458||Sleuth||9/26/15||intermittent|
|Scott||223||Magician||11-23-15||Constant-current level is 255|
(charge awards only)
|WoMaTokens||Kindle Fire HD||644||Magician||11-18-15||all|
Don't Want Your Name on this List?Edit
If you find your game name and details on this list against your wishes, and want your entry removed, then you can edit the page to remove the information yourself, but please leave some indication that you are just removing your own information and not another players in the edit summary box so people know not to re-add it. Alternatively, contact an admin and the information will be removed for you.