This wiki is part of Fandom. The link explains how to create an account. http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Create_an_account
Changing name: http://community.wikia.com/wiki/Help:Changing_your_username
This is information written by MarieHickyHiney. A quick tutorial for learning to use wiki..
1) At top, look up and to the right of the bell. That's your notifications. Anytime you make a post or someone you're following makes a post, it shows up there. Just tap on it, a menu drops down, and click the one you want to read and you'll go to that page.
2) To the left of your bell is your profile pic, currently empty, click that from any page you're on and you can get to your wall.
3) To the left of that is the search box. Let's say you want to get to "name's" wall. Type USER:NAME then click on their name in the drop down box. So whomever you want to get to type USER:profile name. Since it's a search engine, once you start typing the friend's name, it will start giving options.
4) Look down, bottom of screen. See the words follow, history, my tools etc... If you want to follow a friend, when you're on their wall click follow and it will change to following. Then anytime they post, you'll get a notification in your bell. You can unfollow at anytime by clicking it and it will change back to follow.
5)Tap any answer you want to reply to and click quote...then you can reply below the quoted box.
6) To find a person's page either click on their "blue" name or type "User:theirname" in the search box in the top blue bar.
7) There are two places to look for folks on your FL if you do not know their wiki name to use the search. "User:wikiname" to search
Profile pic change.😀💖 by Storm61
1. Go to your profile
2. On the blue strip that has your name on it tap your name.
3. An edit button should come up on the right side, tap it.
4. Next screen tap Avatar.
5. From there it's like adding a pic.